Monday, January 14, 2008

Two more Yargs

Ok Pike, here are two more Yargs. I think they are both much better shaped, and look much more like what you wanted. As I mentioned, I am working in quite a different way with these two, so theoretically they should turn out looking quite cool, and much more realistic than the first one would have.

Basically, I am about to get time constrained, so I am putting these up for you to choose which one I develop in to Yarg, rather than something which looks like a gross pink smudgy blob. Shoulders can be changed, as can skin colours, and on both of them the detail will be much better (no black lines in these ones). Obviously one is more detailed than the other, but try to ignore that and decide which one's expression you like best.



Yarg III (click on image to enlarge)




Yarg II (click on image to enlarge)

No comments: